CUTTING EDGE CELLULAR CONCRETE EQUIPMENT
MADE BY PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PUMP CELLULAR CONCRETE
Small but mighty, ConsTruc™ Industries LLC designs are making waves in the flowable fill industry. With equipment that is tough, reliable, fast-producing and user-friendly, there is a reason ConsTruc™ technology is at the head of the pack.
What Is ConsTruc™?
Centrally located in Grove, OK, ConsTruc™ Industries is a leading innovator and manufacturer of cellular concrete producing trucks and foam generators. Owner James Diver has honed his patent-pending mix design over the past 10 years to create equipment that is user-friendly, reliable, and tough. ConsTruc™ machines are an environmentally friendly, cost-effective, and multi-use solution for municipalities and contractors. Plus, they allow you to say goodbye to ready mix trucks for good!
What makes ConsTruc™ different?
Our patent-pending mix design coupled with the latest in automated mixing software, anti-glare touchscreen controls, and the highest quality parts come together to create equipment that is easy to operate, maintain, and clean. Our equipment allows you to produce cellular concrete at high rates, in high daily volumes at even the most remote sites. ConsTruc™ equipment is dependable, rugged, streamlined, and always developed with the operator in mind.
ConsTruc™ Industries produces two primary categories of equipment, Foam Generators and Mobile Trucks. Engineered with the user in mind, each piece of fully-automated equipment offers digital displays and easy to operate systems that make pumping a breeze. View all system information on an anti-glare screen to monitor water, chemical, and powder levels, and easily adjust densities to ensure you are pumping to exact job specifications. Auto cleaning mode makes post job cleanup quick and efficient. With the ability to produce both pervious and non pervious cellular concrete, ConsTruc™ offers streamlined solutions for all of your upcoming jobs.
Freestanding Foam Generators
Fully Automated Mobile Trucks
What Is Cellular Concrete?
Cellular concrete is a carefully crafted mixture of cement, water and preformed foam. This material is mixed to a specified density and can be pumped into almost any void. The fundamentals are simple but the applications and ability to mix properly and output at high production rates make this very challenging without the right equipment. Enter ConsTruc™. Some of the unique features of our equipment include:
- Computer automated PLC system quickly and easily mixes to contractor’s exact mix specifications on site
- Pumps long distances at rates up to 100-200 cu yds per hour
- The density and compressive strength of cellular concrete is controlled onsite by varying the amount of foam injected. Density can be varied on site from 20 to 150 pounds per cubic foot (pcf) and compressive strength, up to 2500 pounds per square inch (psi)
- Produces a highly-fluid material that is self-leveling
- Easily placed by pump or gravity for rapid installation
- Mobile equipment is easily manueverable to reach almost any job site location
ConsTruc™ equipment has been used across 18 states and counting.
ConsTruc™ Industries Equipment is proudly Made in the USA.
Where do you use ConsTruc™ equipment?
- Abandoned water and sewer lines
- Projects needing erosion control and ground stabilization
- Large hole capping
- Backfilling for bridge abutments
- Corrugated metal pipe fill
- And MORE!